Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Manchester United Transfer rumours.

Okay so tonight we face Chelsea in a rather meaningless match against Chelsea. Ferguson has announced he will rest key players so as to make it fair for the other teams facing relegation. If only other managers were so fair. Anyhow today I don’t really want to talk to much about the game as the transfer rumours have started. I want to get the format correct with this, so what I was thinking was, talk about the rumour and put a link to the story. If anyone finds any other rumours, be sure to post it in the comments section for all to see.

Let’s kick things off with Nani. The mirror is saying that he could come for £17.5 million. I reckon £12 million is a fairer valuation of the player, who is yet to explode on the scene. Here is a video of him

Next up is Eto. There was talk of us moving for him earlier this year and to be honest the prospect of having Eto lining up with Rooney and Ronaldo is positively mouth watering. Read about the story in the mail.

The Berbatov Rumours are still rife in the press with various papers reporting that he is next on the hit-list for Ferguson. Berbatov or Eto who would you prefer? Read one article from the Guardian here


Also in the news today, The Malaysian President has criticised United for planning a trip to the country at a time when they hold the Asian cup. The President is worried that it will draw attention from the showpiece event. To be fair he has a point, but surely the people will make up their own mind? Read the story in the Telegraph

I hope that’s enough transfer rumours for today. As always let me know your thoughts on who we should sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ptp