Sunday, August 21, 2011

Samir Nasri off to the City

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger refused to confirm the news about the call that the transfer of Samir Nasri to Manchester City have failed.

Earlier, media reports emanating from France on Saturday (20/08) afternoon local time to mention that the transfer of midfielder back numbered eight had been a fiasco.

Whereas in the past week continues disebuatkan Nasri step toward Etihad Stadium and even the Citizen coach, Roberto Mancini, expressed his desire to finish the transfer of Nasri.

Nasri made ​​his first appearance this season for Arsenal when the Gunners 0-2 defeat on Saturday (20/08) of Liverpool at the Emirates. After the game, Wenger said he knew nothing about the news failed to City Nasri.

"I do not know more than you (the interpreter of the press) know about it (Nasri did not become the City)," said Wenger.

"I think he (Nasri) has a good performance and I said before the game that he is committed to play for this team and he's not just playing but he also performed well (contra Liverpool)."

"I always say I try to maintain Samir Nasri. He loves this club, he wants to play for this club."

"Currently, I am happy Nasri is here."

No comments:

Post a Comment

ptp